22 abril 2016
A través del Comité Olímpico Español nos llega una interesante oferta de trabajo para la marca Adidas. A continuación todos los detalles.
- To be the most competent adidas ambassador, knowing all aspects of the category (market, competitors, products/technologies, events, sporting news, athlete’s etc).
- To update the customer segmentation surveys and their classification annually.
- To open new accounts1) and develop assigned Specialist customers, sell in to tap full potential and manage all interfaces towards adidas respecting the framework set by the SMSS.
- To develop/update AFBs, StAPs and AMPs according to the service level definition.
- To organise and prepare sell-in customer meetings using the sell-in checklist, pre-selecting the range, to offer sell-out support based on our Specialist category focus products, technologies and concepts.
- To enforce the adidas Specialist trade terms within the given frame.
- To visit customers regularly respecting the store visit category guidelines.
- (VM, WSP/WOM, RSM, re-orders, POS-material etc.), ensuring continuous improvement of the category.
- To conduct product/technology staff trainings and attend category relevant events/fairs (e.g. grass roots).
- To be the voice of Specialists within the region (internal/feedback and external).
- To conduct the Specialist CSS, feedback results to the accounts and derive action plans.
- H&S: In Company Activities Coordination Management».
Categoría:Comercial y ventas – Comercial
Estudios mínimos:Licenciado – Administración y Dirección de Empresas
Experiencia mínima: Al menos 2 años
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Field Account Manager with proven track record of successfully managing Field Accounts in large sales organizations.
- High analytical skills for strategy development, business planning & decision planning.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Very good communications and negotiating abilities as well as high presentation, relationship management and facilitation skills.
- High degree of commercial and business acumen knowledge (e.g. sales, retail, trade marketing, customer service, finance and controlling).
- Strong decision taking and determination and shows high initiative and pragmatism to the business.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- English advanced.
- Availability to Travel around 50% of time.
- Located in Zaragoza.
Requisite Education and Experience/Minimum Qualifications
1.University degree in business with marketing and sales focus
2.Minimum 2 years of sales experience within large sales organisations, ideally in Sports
3.Sports background (ideal)
Incríbete aquí a la oferta